Master of Mind Code Dr.Agus Tjandra | Menciptakan SDM yang siap pakai, berkwalitas dan dapat bersaing dengan SDM Asing dan menjadi Capital Asset bagi perusahaan dan Entrepreneur sejati. Agus Tjandra Academy merupakan kursus online indonesia yang menerapkan metode merubah pola pikir pada diri Anda untuk menjadi lebih baik. Rasakan dahsyatnya perubahan yang akan terjadi pada diri Anda setelah mengikuti kursus online di Agus Tjandra Academy.
Master of Mind Code Dr.Agus Tjandra dalam sesi Training & Revolusi Industri 4.0 in MIND CODE kepada Majelis Az-zikra & Yuni Syahla Group untuk membekali Umat dalam Era Digitalisasi dan Informasi.
Mobile Money and Digital Payments Asia returned for its sixth year in January, offering an opportunity for the industry’s key stakeholders to meet and share insight, opinions and strategy at the Ritz-Carlton Jakarta.
On the first day of the event, the e-MITRA team attended The Digital Money Leaders’ Summit. The Summit is a gathering of specially selected senior executives from across the financial services and inclusion ecosystem.
The open dialog inspired by the senior payment industry stakeholders raised some interesting projections and questions. Sunil Sachdev of Fiserv shared some of his views:
“Bill payment in Indonesia is pretty robust; you can go to different agents in different cities to pay bills. It’s similar in Mexico – people still queue to pay their bills. Changing this consumer behavior is going to take some time,” he said. “Also, rural remittance is an issue which needs to be solved by digitalization. It covers 33 percent of all flows in Central America, South America, and Cambodia.”
After the Summit session, we attended a panel discussion featuring Aung Aung of Myanmar Citizens Bank, Ellison Pidik of Bank of Papua New Guinea, and Pungky Wibowo of Bank Indonesia. Sunil Sachdev of Fiserv served as moderator.
According to Pungky, there are several main challenges to implementing digital banking in Indonesia, including financial literacy, mobile phone penetration, and regulation itself.
“The rate of financial literacy is quite low in Indonesia. How can we provide a comprehensive financial inclusion strategy for a country as big as this? Our country being an archipelago becomes another challenge we need to conquer,” he remarked.
Ellison, Assistant Governor for Financial System Stability of the Bank of Papua New Guinea, then explained that most of the population in Papua New Guinea is unbanked. He said that they allow not only bank-led mobile money, but also products from telecommunication companies.
“We just want to open the market and see which areas can work well. We have provided what we believe as framework,” he added.
Meanwhile, Aung stressed that physical banking services don’t make sense in a country like Myanmar. The reason banks get into mobile money, he said, is because they realize that physical banking services are very expensive.
“The challenges we’re facing are enormous. On the consumer side, we have less than 5% of banked population. We need infrastructure and when only 20% of the population is using mobile, we have a long way to go compared to other developing countries,” Aung said.
The next generation of microfinance products
On the second day, we participated in an interesting panel discussion moderated by Brian Dusza of USAID about the next generation of microfinance products.
Competition between banks and microfinance institutions was one of the main topics.
“For microfinance institutions, I think the best thing at the moment is working with telecommunication companies. I think they can work with banks in the future, but both parties need to see this not as a competition,” stressed panelistEky Amrullah of e-MITRA.
Second panelist Andi Taufan Garuda Putra of Amartha Microfinance added that banks and microfinance institutions can complement each other in some ways. Andi also shared his experience in providing training for low-income communities.
“In Amartha, before we lend money, we educate [recipients] about the importance of savings and how to manage multiple loans from different microfinance institutions. And then, we provide training continuously, every week. I think finance institutions must educate their clients before they provide loans,” Andi said.
The discussion closed around the topic of how agent banking in Indonesia will look in the next five to ten years. Eky emphasized that in the future there will be a lot of agents that telecommunications companies can work with.
“The challenge would be whether they can work with licensed institutions or not. Because in terms of branchless banking regulations, only banks can work with agents. Therefore, we can see that the challenge comes from the regulation side,” he said.
How digital money shapes payment culture
On the third and final day of Mobile Money and Digital Payments Asia 2015, Vijay Raghunathan of Panamax talked about cryptocurrency. He underlined that mobile money is introducing a lot of new business models requiring people to do more experiments, and that emerging economies are in fact going towards the digital world, though not at the rate we want them to.
Agus Tjandra of lojai.com, Arnab Ghosh of Vietnam International bank, Makoto Shibata of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, and Geert Warlop of True Group, Thailand, also sat as panelists to discuss how digital money is shaping payment culture. One of the topics in this panel is about what would be the best model in each of the panelists’ countries. The panel came to a conclusion that traditional financial institutions may find it hard to compete with new players who have new business models, and the competition will continue in the future.Read More
- Live Talk Show di SUN TV (MNS Group) Catalog Business, eCommerce & Modern Business & Distribution Channel
- Musem Rekor Dunia (MURI), 1st Installment Online (Pertama menciptakan Cicilan Online)
- (April) Bloomberg BusinessWeek, 1st Indonesia eCommerce Icon & Technopreneur
- (May) Mobile eCommerce Strategy 2013 Asia (Asia Pacific Conference), Asher-Russel at Singapore
- (Nov) Asia’s Most Admired Technopreneur Award, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
- (Dec) Pas FM Radio 92.4, Business Development, eCommerce & Future Business
- (Dec) Berita Satu TV, Market Corner ~ eCommerce Lokal di Pentas ASEAN
- (Dec) Berita Satu TV, Money Report ~ Peraturan eCommerce di Indonesia
- (Dec) Berita Satu TV, Market Corner ~ Prospek Bisnis Online 2015
- (Dec) MNC TV, Live Talkshow Economic View of eCommerce Potential in Indonesia
- (Nov) Rekor Bisnis Indonesia (TEKA, Koran Seputar Indonesia): Belanja Online dengan Sistem Cicilan
- (Nov) Berita Satu TV, AFTA 2015
- (Nov) Asia’s Most Admired Technopreneur Award, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
- (oct) 4th Asia eCommerce Conference, Biggest eCommerce Event of the year, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
- (Sep) MNC TV & Starthub S’pore Economic Buzz Program ~ Strengthening The Indonesia Market Potential for eCOmmerce , Ebuzz is a relax business Talkes
- (Sep) Rotary Club of Jakarta: “Potensi eCommerce in Near Future”
- Synergy Ferderasi Teknologi Informasi Indonesia, Taipei Computer Association & Asosiasi eCommerce Indonesia ~ Indonesia ICT Roadshow 2014
- (Aug) Berita Satu TV, Live Dialog Money Report “Aturan Bisnis eCommerce”
- (June) Payment Settlement & Remittance Asia 2014, ~ Jakarta
2015: Ecommerce & Mobile Money Payments Speaker at ClarionEvent in Singapore.
- Mobile Money & Digital Payments Asia (co event with Payments Security & Authentication Asia 2015).
- (Dec) The 8th Indonesia MICE, Indonesia Outlook 2016 ~ Indonesia Go Digital & eCommerce
- (Nov) idea Short Course ~ People Management in eCommerce Industry (Workshop, Batch I)
- (Nov) MNC TV ~ Potential Busines in 2016 and eCommerce Industry
- (Sep) Hongkong Trade Centre ~ Symposium Instyle Hongkong
- (July) Univ.Bina Nusantara : Guest Speaker ~ Indonesia eCommerce & Big Data
- (May) The Merry Riana Show: “Inspiring Indonesia & Sharing” Radio Sonora FM92
- (May) Empowering City & Business Revolution in Smart Way (Business Partner IBM)
- (May) MNC Busness Channel: Perkembangan eCommerce Indonesia ke Depan
- (Feb) Busineesweek Bloomberg ~ 100Pebinis Tentang 100 Hari Jokowi-JK
- (Jan) Mobile Money & Digital Payments
2016: Ecommerce & Trend Digital Speaker Indonesia at MICE (Meetings, incentives, conferencing, exhibitions)
- Opportunity and Potential Ecommerce programs in product penetration and marketing.
- Digital Marketing & E- Commerce Outlook
- (Aus-Sep) Indonesia 2016 ICT SUMMIT : The Indonesian eCommerce Roadmap – Market Developments, Investment Opportunities & Future Disruption Challenges
- (July) Metro TV: Jumlah Transaksi Belanja Online Meningkat 80% & Pengaruh Belanja di Bulan Ramadahan dan Lebaran”
- (Juli) Synergy Ferderasi Teknologi Informasi Indonesia: Indonesia Korea (Digital & Business Development)
- (June) : Digital Economy Indonesia – Malaysia : Dato Seri Zahruab (Malaysia’s Amabassador for Indonesia) and Direktur Malaysia Trade.
- (May) : Kamar Dangang Indonesia : Indonesia Asutralia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (IA-CEPA)
- (May) Global Branding Award 2016
- (May) Sharing Knowledge Universitas Bina Nusantara (eLearning Cisco System)
- (May) Audiensi Malaysia Digital Economy – Digital Business, eCommerce & ecosystem
- (May) Exclusive Press Conference with Menteri Komunikasi, Informasi & Informatika (Ministry of Communication & Informatics Republic of Indonesia)
- (May) KBRI & INACHAM ~ Indonesia Digital Business & eCommerce
- (March) Short Course, Workshop idea : Kupas Tuntas eCommerce Indonesia (Batch III)
- (Dec) Live! TVOne: Kabar Pasar – Potensi eCommerce & Hari Belanja Nasional 2017
- (Oct) Sharing Knowledge, Marsflag Japan : Indonesia Business Potential
- (July) Sharing Knowledge: Direktur Jendral Imigrasi Dr.Ronny F.Sompie (Irjen Polri)
- (Jan) Sharing Knowledge : idea & Ministry of Communication & Informatic Republic of Indonesia
- (Jan) Internet Retailing Expo 2016 : Opening Speech and Digital Business & eCommerce Prospect
- (May) BiNus TV (Cisco WebEx) Live! Sharing knowledge “What is Fintech Lending”
- (May) Team Penguji Doctoral Reseach Management Univ.Bina Nusantara
- (Apr) TechnobusinessTV : Tips Kembangkan StartUp yang Tepat
- (Apr) Audiensi China : Big Data & B2B
- (Apr) Team Penguji Doctoral Research Management Univ.Bina Nusantara
- (Mar) Nara Sumber Univ.Bina Nusantara: Doctoral Disertasi Omni Channel – eCommerce
- (Mar) TVOne TV: Indonesia Fintech 2018
- (Feb) Live! Berita Satu (Market Corner): Tren Bisnis eCommerce 2018
- (Feb) Binus TV (Cisco WebEx) Live! “eCommerce & Lifestyle”